NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE) announced today that effective immediately, Craig Cheek, 51, will become the new Vice President of Men’s Training overseeing the company’s training, baseball and football businesses, including managing Nike’s important relationship with the NFL. Cheek, a veteran of the company for more than 20 years, held several key roles during his career, including VP & GM of Nike’s Young Athletes business and VP & GM of the Greater China and North America geographies.
Reenie Benziger will assume the role of Vice President of Young Athletes, overseeing strategy and driving growth to support the company’s key categories around the world. Benziger, 49, has been with the company for four years, first as Senior Vice President of Retail at Hurley, then as Director of Global Merchandising for Nike’s Direct to Consumer business, and most recently, as Vice President of Sport Apparel. Prior to working for Nike, Benziger was the lead merchant at PacSun, and also held various leadership roles in product creation during her 17 years at Gap Inc.
Both Cheek and Benziger will report to Jayme Martin, the VP & GM of Global Categories for NIKE, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV