BELOIT, Wis., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Regal Beloit Corporation (NYSE: RBC) announced today that Ms. Jane Warner has joined the Company's Board of Directors as a Class "C" Director with her initial term continuing until the 2014 annual shareholders meeting. Additionally, the Company announced an increase in the size of the board from nine to ten directors.
Ms. Warner is recently retired from Illinois Tool Works as the Executive Vice President, Decorative Surfaces and Finishing Systems. Prior to joining Illinois Tool Works in 2005, Ms. Warner had progressing levels of responsibility at General Motors, Textron Inc., Electronic Data Systems and Plexus Systems. Ms. Warner holds an M.B.A. from Stanford University, and both MA and BA degrees from Michigan State University. Ms Warner currently serves on the board of directors for Tenneco Inc. (NYSE: TEN) and MeadWestvaco Corporation (NYSE: MWV).
"We are extremely pleased to have Jane join our Board. Her global experience in business and manufacturing will be a great asset to us as we continue to execute our growth strategy," stated Mark Gliebe , Regal Beloit Corporation's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Regal Beloit Corporation is a leading manufacturer of electric motors, mechanical and electrical motion controls and power generation products serving markets throughout the world. Regal is headquartered in Beloit, Wisconsin, and has manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Regal's common stock is a component of the S&P Mid Cap 400 Index and the Russell 2000 Index.SOURCE Regal Beloit Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV