KBR (NYSE: KBR) today announced that it has been awarded a job order contract (JOC) by the City of Dallas, Texas to provide a variety of on-call construction services to the city’s municipal facilities, including Love Field airport.
With more than 26 years of proven, successful JOC experience, KBR will be a provider of renovation, repair and construction services to the City of Dallas for a period two years with an option for three - one year renewals.
“We recognize the confidence the City of Dallas has placed in KBR by selecting us for this JOC implementation,” said Ivor Harrington, Group President, KBR Services. “We are fully committed to focusing on our client’s needs and delivering quality services for many years to come.”
KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, power, industrial, civil infrastructure, minerals, government services and commercial markets. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV