SAN JOSE, Calif., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Echelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON), a global leader in energy control networking for smart grid, smart city and smart building applications, will announce results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, on Thursday, August 8, 2013, after market close. The company will also hold a conference call for investors and analysts on August 8, 2013, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time.
Interested parties can listen to the call via live webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Echelon website at http://www.echelon.com. To access the live call, (888) 771-4371 in North America or (847) 585-4405 outside of North America, and provide the participant pass code 35329604. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Echelon website approximately two hours following the end of the call.
About Echelon Corporation
Echelon Corporation (ELON) is an energy control networking company, with the world's most widely deployed proven, open standard, multi-application platform, selling complete systems and embedded sub-systems for smart grid, smart city and smart building applications. Our platform is embedded in more than 100 million devices, 35 million homes, and 300,000 buildings and powers energy savings applications for smart grids, smart cities and smart buildings. We help our customers reduce operational costs, enhance satisfaction and safety, grow revenues and prepare for a dynamic future. More information about Echelon can be found at http://www.echelon.com.Visit the Smart Energy Blog by Echelon. Echelon and the Echelon logo are registered trademarks of Echelon Corporation registered in the United States and other countries. Other product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Contact: Annie Leschin/ Vanessa Lehr415-775-1788 email@example.com SOURCE Echelon Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV