LOS GATOS, Calif., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) has released its second-quarter 2013 financial results by posting them to its website. Please visit the Netflix investor relations website at http://ir.netflix.com to view the Q2'13 financial results and letter to shareholders.
As previously announced, Netflix Chief Executive Officer Reed Hastings, Chief Financial Officer David Wells and Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos will participate in a live video interview about the Company's financial results and business outlook at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time. The interview will be conducted by Rich Greenfield, BTIG Research, and Julia Boorstin, CNBC, with questions submitted via email or twitter. Questions from investors should be submitted to email@example.com / @RichBTIG or Julia.firstname.lastname@example.org / @JBoorstin.
The live broadcast will be at www.youtube.com/netflixir.About Netflix, Inc. Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with nearly 38 million members in 40 countries enjoying more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series. For one low monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Learn more about how Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) is pioneering Internet television at www.netflix.com or follow Netflix on Facebook and Twitter. SOURCE Netflix, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV