NORCROSS, Ga., July 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FLT), today announced that the Company will host a conference call to discuss second quarter financial results on Thursday, August 1, 2013 at 5:00 pm ET. Hosting the call will be Ron Clarke, chairman and chief executive officer, and Eric Dey, chief financial officer. A press release with second quarter financial results will be issued after the market close that same day.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (877) 941-4776, or for international callers (480) 629-9714. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing (877) 870-5176 or (858) 384-5517 for international callers; the conference ID is 4631420. The replay will be available until Thursday, August 8, 2013. The call will be webcast live from the Company's investor relations website at http://investor.fleetcor.com/ .
About FleetCorFleetCor is a leading global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses. FleetCor's payment programs enable businesses to better control employee spending and provide card-accepting merchants with a commercial customer base that can increase their sales and customer loyalty. FleetCor serves commercial accounts in North America, Latin America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. For more information, please visit www.fleetcor.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org (770) 729-2017
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV