Employers Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:EIG), a Nevada-based company whose subsidiaries are specialty providers of workers’ compensation insurance focused on small businesses, will review the company’s second quarter 2013 financial results during a conference call and webcast Thursday, August 8, 2013, at 8:30 a.m. PDT. The webcast will be accessible on the Employers Holdings, Inc. web site at www.employers.com through the “ Investors” link.
An archived version of the webcast will remain on the Employers Holdings, Inc. web site following the live webcast. To listen to a recording of the call by telephone, dial (888) 286-8010 and use the conference call access code 21661548. International callers should dial (617) 801-6888.
Employers Holdings, Inc. will release earnings after market close on Wednesday, August 7 and file its Form 10-Q with the Securities and Exchange Commission after the earnings call. After release, these materials will be available on the company’s web site at www.employers.com through the “ Investors” link.
About Employers Holdings, Inc.Employers Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Reno, Nevada and listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: EIG). EMPLOYERS is a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers' compensation insurance and services focused on select small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates coast to coast. Insurance is offered by Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company, all rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company. Additional information can be found at: http://www.employers.com. Copyright © 2013 EMPLOYERS. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV