- Troubleshooting Tools – Now customers can select a symptom that describes the issue with the customer’s TV, Internet or Home Phone service, and the app will determine a possible solution, including the option to reboot or reauthorize equipment to resolve the issue. By tapping on the Reboot button, a reboot “box hit” is sent to the device.
- Service Alerts – customers can check for notifications of known outages affecting their services as well as updates when available. The app also performs an analysis on equipment to determine a potential outage.
- Improved Billing Information – customers can see activity on their account in real-time and view more extensive billing information including payment history for up to the past 10 payments.
- Redesigned Home Screen – improved for easy, intuitive navigation and an instant view of key account information such as billing balance, voicemail quantities and appointments.
- Convenient Access to all TWC Apps – easily access all TWC apps from a single directory, plus a dedicated screen for TWC WiFi™.
With Enhancements To The My TWC App, Customers Now Can Troubleshoot Their Time Warner Cable Equipment. (Photo: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts