Time Warner Cable has released the latest version of its My TWC™ App (4.0) providing its customers greater convenience and flexibility in managing their TWC residential services. With the enhanced app, customers now can diagnose and troubleshoot equipment issues, get up to the minute service alerts in their area, view real-time account information and more, directly from their phone or tablet.
With enhancements to the My TWC App, customers now can troubleshoot their Time Warner Cable equipment. (Photo: Business Wire)
Since first launched in December 2011, more than 1.2 million customers have downloaded the My TWC App for instant access to favorite features like VoiceZone, bill pay and service appointment management. The enhanced app is now available for download in Google Play and the Apple App store and offers:
- Troubleshooting Tools – Now customers can select a symptom that describes the issue with the customer’s TV, Internet or Home Phone service, and the app will determine a possible solution, including the option to reboot or reauthorize equipment to resolve the issue. By tapping on the Reboot button, a reboot “box hit” is sent to the device.
- Service Alerts – customers can check for notifications of known outages affecting their services as well as updates when available. The app also performs an analysis on equipment to determine a potential outage.
- Improved Billing Information – customers can see activity on their account in real-time and view more extensive billing information including payment history for up to the past 10 payments.
- Redesigned Home Screen – improved for easy, intuitive navigation and an instant view of key account information such as billing balance, voicemail quantities and appointments.
- Convenient Access to all TWC Apps – easily access all TWC apps from a single directory, plus a dedicated screen for TWC WiFi™.
“These latest enhancements give customers even more control over their TWC products and their service experience,” said John Keib, EVP and Chief Care and Technical Operations Officer for Time Warner Cable. “Our customers also want and expect no-hassle, real-time information about their entertainment and communications services. These expanded support features do exactly that.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV