DETROIT, July 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covisint, a Compuware (Nasdaq:CPWR) company, today announced that it is co-hosting a webinar with a global vehicle manufacturer on using next-generation, cloud-based portal technology to successfully connect, engage and collaborate with its most important global audiences. The July 24 event, titled " Is Your Enterprise Portal Never Finished, Always over Budget and Delivering Limited Value?," will feature the automaker's Manager for Supplier Portal Procurement & Communication, who is responsible for all global processes and communication.
Successful portals must align with emerging business needs for flexibility, agility and fast time-to-value. They also need to securely deliver the right information to the right people whenever and wherever it's needed and on any device. This webinar will provide attendees with real-world lessons and success examples -- along with the pitfalls to avoid -- helping organizations implement an enterprise portal that will deliver business value within weeks, rather than months or years.
This Wednesday, July 24 webinar will benefit attendees through:
- solving, saving -- discussing how next-generation portals in the cloud provide a global solution in a fraction of the time and cost of traditional methods;
- competitive advantage success examples -- including how this global automaker is using portal technology to improve interactions and knowledge exchange while increasing its competitive advantage with suppliers and partners; and,
- best practices and pitfalls -- exposing specific best practices to consider and pitfalls to avoid to implement a successful portal strategy that meets key business needs driving flexibility, agility and time-to-value.
|Who should attend:||VPs of technology, portal infrastructure, mobility strategies; CIOs, directors,|
|managers and technicians; anyone interested in how business success can be|
|enabled and accelerated by implementing a cloud-based enterprise portal|
|When:||Wednesday, July 24, 2013 at 1 p.m. Eastern|
|How to register:||http://offers.covisint.com/CovisintandDaimlerRegistration.html|
CONTACT: Media Contact Doug Anter, Public Relations Manager, Compuware Covisint firstname.lastname@example.org 313-227-0127 For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation One Campus Martius Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV