The Board of Directors of TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE: TCB) today declared quarterly cash dividends on TCF’s common shares, 7.50% Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock and 6.45% Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock.
A quarterly cash dividend of $.05 per common share is payable on August 30, 2013 to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 15, 2013. At June 30, 2013, there were 164.4 million common shares outstanding listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TCB.
A quarterly cash dividend of $.46875 per depositary share is payable on September 3, 2013 to holders of record of the depositary shares, representing a 1/1,000 th interest in a share of the 7.50% Series A Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, at the close of business on August 15, 2013.
A quarterly cash dividend of $.403125 per share is payable on September 3, 2013 to holders of record of the 6.45% Series B Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock at the close of business on August 15, 2013.About TCF Financial CorporationTCF Financial Corporation is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $18.5 billion in total assets at March 31, 2013. The company has nearly 430 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states, commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada, and indirect auto finance business in over 40 states. For more information about TCF, please visit http://ir.tcfbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV