CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TOR Minerals International (Nasdaq: TORM), producer of synthetic titanium dioxide and color pigments, specialty aluminas, and other high performance mineral fillers, announced today that the company plans to release results for its second quarter-ended June 30, 2013, after the Market closes on Thursday, July 25, 2013. Dr. Olaf Karasch, President and CEO, will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. Eastern, 4:00 p.m. Central, that day to discuss the company's results.
Investors and interested parties may participate in the call by dialing 877-407-8033 and referring to conference ID # 417461. A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available via the News section of the company's website, http://www.torminerals.com.
Headquartered in Corpus Christi, Texas, TOR Minerals International, Inc. is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty mineral and pigment products for high performance applications with manufacturing and regional offices located in the United States, Netherlands and Malaysia.
Contact:Three Part Advisors, LLC Dave Mossberg817-310-0051 Jeff Elliott972-423-7070SOURCE TOR Minerals International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV