LINCOLN, Neb., July 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by National Research Corporation (Nasdaq:NRCIA) (Nasdaq:NRCIB), we are advised by the company that the ticker symbols should be NRCIA and NRCIB, not NRCI. Also in the first paragraph, second sentence the results released will be for the second quarter not first quarter as originally stated. Additional changes have been made to the second paragraph. The corrected release follows.
National Research Corporation (Nasdaq:NRCIA) (Nasdaq:NRCIB) today announced that it will provide an online Web simulcast of its 2013 second quarter conference call on Wednesday, August 7, 2013. The Company's results for the second quarter will be released after the close of the market on Tuesday, August 6, 2013.
The live broadcast of National Research Corporation's conference call will begin at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time on August 7, 2013. A 30-day online replay will be available approximately one hour following the conclusion of the live broadcast. This call is being webcast by NASDAQ OMX and can be accessed by going to this webcast link: http://www.media-server.com/m/p/9vkpsh8z .The webcast is also being distributed through third party distribution channels, including the StreetEvents Network operated by Thomson Reuters (Markets) LLC and its affiliates. National Research Corporation, headquartered in Lincoln, Nebraska, is a leading provider of performance measurement, improvement services, and governance education to the healthcare industry in the United States and Canada.
CONTACT: Kevin R. Karas Chief Financial Officer 402-475-2525
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV