The sweepstakes run through Aug. 18 on SCE’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/SCE. Each week for the first three weeks, SCE will give away one $250 card to each of the three stores. In the fourth and final week, one winner will score the grand prize of all three $250 cards. Customers may enter once daily during the giveaway for more chances to win .
“We are hoping this sweepstakes will be a kick-starter for people to buy energy-efficient, ENERGY STAR-certified appliances,” said Erwin Furukawa, senior vice president of Customer Service. “We also want people to know that every time they visit our Facebook page, they can find valuable summer energy-saving tips that will help keep them cool, comfortable and control costs.”
Devices and appliances with the ENERGY STAR are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency to be energy efficient. To help customers get rid of old, energy-guzzling appliances, SCE offers a $35 incentive for recycling refrigerators and freezers, and a $35 or $75 rebate for the purchase of qualifying ENERGY STAR-certified refrigerators. Customers can also earn rebates for installing efficient air conditioning, windows, washing machines, whole-house fans and more.SCE is a national leader in partnering with customers to save energy and money. Over the past five years, SCE’s programs have helped customers save nearly 8.9 billion kilowatt-hours, enough energy to power more than 1.2 million California homes for a year. The greenhouse gas emissions avoided by not using this energy is also the equivalent of removing about 790,000 cars from the road annually.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV