Facebook (FB) reports earnings on Wednesday after the bell and Adami said he thinks there's still room on the upside, possibly up to the $28.50 to $29 range.
For the show's "Street Fight" segment, Altria (MO) was in the limelight. Seymour says it's a buy because of a strong dividend, diversified business segments and earnings per share growth.
Finerman disagreed. She acknowledged the nice dividend, but said she sold her position because she believes smoking will begin to decline. She added that volume shipments are down, margins are down and the valuation is stretched.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV