3. As of noon trading, Canadian Pacific Railway ( CP) is down $0.71 (-0.6%) to $128.27 on light volume. Thus far, 205,437 shares of Canadian Pacific Railway exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 830,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $128.13-$129.79 after having opened the day at $128.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $128.98. Canadian Pacific Railway Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates as a transcontinental railway providing freight transportation services, logistics solutions, and supply chain expertise in Canada and the United States. Canadian Pacific Railway has a market cap of $22.6 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 26.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Canadian Pacific Railway a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Canadian Pacific Railway as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Canadian Pacific Railway Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts