4. As of noon trading, Chipotle Mexican Grill ( CMG) is down $6.20 (-1.5%) to $402.77 on heavy volume. Thus far, 330,224 shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 405,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $402.01-$407.99 after having opened the day at $405.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $408.97. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. develops and operates fast casual and fresh Mexican food restaurants. Its restaurants primarily offer burritos, tacos, burrito bowls, and salads. As of June 3, 2013, the company operated 1,450 restaurants. Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. Chipotle Mexican Grill has a market cap of $11.6 billion and is part of the leisure industry. Shares are up 37.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Chipotle Mexican Grill a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Chipotle Mexican Grill as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Chipotle Mexican Grill Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts