3. As of noon trading, Taubman Centers ( TCO) is down $0.59 (-0.7%) to $79.12 on average volume. Thus far, 282,055 shares of Taubman Centers exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 541,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $78.98-$79.97 after having opened the day at $79.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.71. Taubman Centers, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust. As of June 30, 2005, the company owned a 63% managing general partner's interest in The Taubman Realty Group Limited Partnership (the operating partnership). Taubman Centers has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Taubman Centers a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Taubman Centers as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Taubman Centers Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts