4. As of noon trading, Brookfield Office Properties ( BPO) is down $0.18 (-1.1%) to $17.26 on light volume. Thus far, 477,320 shares of Brookfield Office Properties exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $17.20-$17.41 after having opened the day at $17.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.44. Brookfield Properties Corporation is a publicly owned real estate investment firm. The firm engages in the ownership, development, and management of premier commercial properties. It also provides ancillary real estate service businesses, such as tenant service and amenities. Brookfield Office Properties has a market cap of $8.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 2.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Brookfield Office Properties a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Brookfield Office Properties as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Brookfield Office Properties Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts