3. As of noon trading, Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD) is down $0.12 (-2.9%) to $3.91 on heavy volume. Thus far, 32.4 million shares of Advanced Micro Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $3.91-$4.01 after having opened the day at $4.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.03. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. operates as a semiconductor company worldwide. It operates in two segments, Computing Solutions and Graphics. Advanced Micro Devices has a market cap of $3.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 67.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Advanced Micro Devices a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Advanced Micro Devices as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, generally high debt management risk and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Advanced Micro Devices Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts