4. As of noon trading, KLA-Tencor Corporation ( KLAC) is down $0.52 (-0.9%) to $60.11 on light volume. Thus far, 596,953 shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.06-$60.94 after having opened the day at $60.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.64. KLA-Tencor Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related nanoelectronics industries. KLA-Tencor Corporation has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 26.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate KLA-Tencor Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KLA-Tencor Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full KLA-Tencor Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts