1. As of noon trading, Robert Half International ( RHI) is down $0.48 (-1.3%) to $35.98 on average volume. Thus far, 768,594 shares of Robert Half International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.89-$36.48 after having opened the day at $36.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.46. Robert Half International Inc. provides staffing and risk consulting services in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Robert Half International has a market cap of $5.0 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 14.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Robert Half International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Robert Half International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Robert Half International Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the diversified services industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the diversified services industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts