3. As of noon trading, ManpowerGroup ( MAN) is down $0.91 (-1.4%) to $64.78 on heavy volume. Thus far, 1.2 million shares of ManpowerGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 527,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.61-$65.24 after having opened the day at $65.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.69. ManpowerGroup Inc. provides workforce solutions and services. ManpowerGroup has a market cap of $4.8 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 54.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate ManpowerGroup a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ManpowerGroup as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full ManpowerGroup Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts