2. As of noon trading, Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) is up $0.38 (1.2%) to $31.78 on heavy volume. Thus far, 44.1 million shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $31.60-$31.96 after having opened the day at $31.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.40. Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software, services, and solutions worldwide. Its Windows division develops and markets PC operating systems, related software, and online services, and PC hardware products. Microsoft Corporation has a market cap of $296.0 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 17.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Microsoft Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Microsoft Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts