4. As of noon trading, Darling International ( DAR) is up $0.31 (1.5%) to $20.79 on light volume. Thus far, 207,609 shares of Darling International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 673,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.54-$20.83 after having opened the day at $20.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.48. Darling International Inc. provides rendering, used cooking oil, and bakery residual recycling and recovery solutions to the food industry. The company operates in two segments, Rendering and Bakery. Darling International has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are up 27.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Darling International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Darling International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, solid stock price performance and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Darling International Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts