Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:53 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Tuesday.
Needham downgraded Yahoo! (YHOO) to hold from buy. Cramer wasn't surprised after hedge fund manager Dan Loeb said Monday he'd be selling most of his stock and leaving the board. YHOO closed 1.8% lower at $27.36.
JPMorgan downgraded Annie's (BNNY) to hold from buy. Cramer agreed, saying the stock has become too expensive. BNNY was off 3.8% at $42.70.Coty (COTY) didn't have a good initial public offering and isn't expensive, Cramer said, but the company needs to have a solid earnings report. COTY rose nearly 1% at $17.06. Cramer warned Herbalife (HLF) continues to be very controversial. With Bill Ackman's short position, Cramer said, Carl Icahn and other fund managers are pushing for a short squeeze higher. HLF fell nearly 1% at $59.11. Cramer said oilwell services companies have been unstoppable this year, and that puts Baker Hughes (BHI) in a good position. BHI rose nearly 1% at $47.75. UBS initiated Noodles & Co. (NDLS) with a neutral rating and a $46 price target. Cramer said that after this one went public it turned out to be a little expensive. He said investors should keep an eye on Chipotle Mexican Grill's (CMG) ShopHouse Asian Kitchen. NDLS jumped 5% to $44.22. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV