Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene (NYSE: CODI) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.70%. Compass Diversified Holdings is a public investment firm specializing in acquiring controlling stakes in small to middle market companies. The firm seeks to make middle market and buyout investments. The average volume for Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene has been 156,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene has a market cap of $902.7 million and is part of the diversified services industry. Shares are up 23.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was trading one year ago, CODI is up 27.48% to its most recent closing price of 18.69. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of a bull or bear market could certainly alter the outcome, our view is that this stock's positive fundamentals give it good potential for further appreciation.
- CODI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 14.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is somewhat low, currently at 0.68, and is less than that of the industry average, implying that there has been a relatively successful effort in the management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.02, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, COMPASS DIVERSIFIED HOLDINGS continued to lose money by earning -$0.05 versus -$0.81 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.77 versus -$0.05).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Diversified Financial Services industry. The net income increased by 302.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.79 million to $1.59 million.
- You can view the full Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Bene Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts