Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, July 23, 2013, 2 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.4% to 3.9%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Adtran (NASDAQ:ADTN) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 9 cents per share. At a price of $26.59 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.4%.The average volume for Adtran has been 861,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Adtran has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the telecommunications industry. Shares are up 35.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. ADTRAN, Inc. designs, manufactures, markets, services, and supports communications network solutions that enable voice, data, video, and Internet communications across various network infrastructures in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 55.02.TheStreet Ratings rates Adtran as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, deteriorating net income and disappointing return on equity. You can view the full Adtran Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about ADTN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV