CDW Corporation (NASDAQ: CDW), a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare, announced that it will host a webcast conference call to discuss its second quarter 2013 results on Friday, August 2 at 8:30 a.m. ET/7:30 a.m. CT.
A live webcast (audio with slides) of the conference call will be accessible on the Investor Relations section of our website at investor.cdw.com. The press release, financial highlights and presentation slides will be posted on our website prior to the call. Please visit our website at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register and to download and install any necessary audio software. A taped replay of the webcast will be available on our website shortly after the call.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CDWCDW is a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare. Ranked No. 267 on the FORTUNE 500, CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 6,700 coworkers. For the twelve months ended March 31, 2013, the company generated net sales of $10.2 billion. For more information, visit www.CDW.com. CDWPR-FI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV