SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple unified communications platforms including business phone systems, applications and mobile UC solutions, today announced it has joined the global HP AllianceOne partner program.
The HP AllianceOne program provides hardware and software vendors, original equipment manufacturers and systems integrators the tools and resources they need to more effectively address HP client needs. Through this program, ShoreTel will continue to deliver brilliantly simple unified communication (UC) solutions that work in conjunction with the HP Networking infrastructure.
The ShoreTel and HP business communication hardware, software and infrastructure combination lowers costs and eliminates complexities for any size business and gives their IT administrators the ability to manage their entire network – data and voice, wired and wireless, core to edge – from a single management application.
HP Networking together with the ShoreTel UC platform delivers a proven end-to-end solution that boosts productivity, increases flexibility for employees, and provides an unbeatable choice for lowering capital and operational expenses, while dramatically improving how communications are managed and delivered across any business."ShoreTel has one goal in mind, and that is to delight our SMB and enterprise customers worldwide with robust, easy-to-use and manage solutions," said Chris Burgy, vice president of GTM strategy/planning, business development & alliances at ShoreTel. "Best-of-breed vendors streamline the sales and implementation process, enabling companies to get up and running in record time, and we are extremely pleased to be able to jointly achieve this objective with our HP AllianceOne partnership." ShoreTel's participation in the HP AllianceOne program will enable joint customers and partners to leverage two best-of-breed solutions instead of being tied into a proprietary single-vendor system. Companies will have the flexibility to:
- Design, employ and manage a solid-state network and VoIP infrastructure that is flexible, adaptable and complexity-free.
- Provide a consistent user experience with video, voice, IM and presence across a variety of architectures, platforms and device types, through HP FlexNetwork architecture.
- Deploy UC services with increased reliability and resiliency with uninterrupted availability through the HP FlexNetwork architecture.
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.