GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo ., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alert your taste buds! Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (Red Robin) is two weeks away from bringing craveable gourmet burgers to Springfield, Ill. Located at the White Oak Mall off of S. Veteran's Parkway between Wabash Ave. and West Iles Ave, the newest Red Robin will open on August, 5 at 11 a.m. To help celebrate the grand opening of the new restaurant, Red Robin will donate all sales of its signature Freckled Lemonade ® from Monday, August 5 to Sunday, August 11, to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to finding cures for all kids with cancer.
Red Robin -- known as the Gourmet Burger Expert -- offers more than two dozen innovative gourmet burgers served with Bottomless Steak Fries ™ (which means free refills!) and more than 100 different toppings for guests to customize their favorite burger. Some of the most popular burgers are the Royal Red Robin Burger ® topped with a fresh fried egg and Red's Tavern Double with its signature styles, including the Fiery Ghost Tavern Style that uses the ghost pepper, one of the world's hottest chile peppers. While Red Robin has been grilling up gourmet burgers for more than 40 years, the menu also offers a variety of salads, entrees, soups and wraps made with the freshest ingredients, many of which are made in-house.
Red Robin also offers several signature beverages including Red Robin's Freckled Lemonade, which has been a guest favorite since it was added to the menu more than 20 years ago. The Freckled Lemonade, a refreshing blend of sweet strawberries and tangy Minute Maid ® Lemonade, is available for $3.99 and includes free bottomless refills. All Freckled Lemonade sales during grand opening week at the new Springfield restaurant will benefit Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation was created by 4-year-old childhood cancer patient Alexandra "Alex" Scott, who began raising money through her front yard lemonade stand to help doctors on their way to finding cures for all kids with cancer. Alex's mission continues through Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.Along with offering craveable gourmet burgers and signature beverages, Red Robin guests across the country have come to love the restaurant for its:
- Unique Unbridled culture that inspires Red Robin team members to consistently put guests' needs first and perform random acts of kindness for others.
- Happy hour specials on beer, wine and spirits in the bar area all day Monday through Friday; food specials Monday through Friday from 3-6 p.m. and 8 p.m. to close
- Red Royalty loyalty program, that provides its members with rewards, including a FREE birthday burger and various additional incentives for dining at Red Robin, as well as other rewards to "surprise and delight" members throughout the year
- Detailed allergen information that is easy to understand
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts