SALT LAKE CITY, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced a three-part webinar series featuring leading industry analysts that will explore customer service – reinvented.
The forthcoming webinar series features analysts from leading research firms Forrester Research, Ovum, and Aberdeen Group. Contact center professionals can expect to learn valuable insights about how to adapt to new customer expectations by providing them with multiple touch points, and scale to support those multiple channels.
More details and registration on the series, which will kick off on July 31, can be found here.Are You Delighting or Disappointing Your Customers? How to Map Your Customer Experience July 31, 2013 – 1pm ET Speaker: Jonathan Browne, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research, Inc. Differentiate Your Organization through the Multi-Channel Customer Journey August 28, 2013 – 1pm ET Speaker: Aphrodite Brinsmead, Senior Analyst, Customer Interaction, Ovum Delight Your Customers in Your Contact Center September 25 – 1pm ET Speaker: Omer Minkara, Senior Research Analyst, Contact Center and Customer Experience Management, Aberdeen Group "Contact Centers that want a competitive advantage need to understand that customer service needs to be reinvented. Brand loyalty is a thing of the past. Customers will go with the company that can provide them with the type of service they want, through the channel they want, when they want it," said Mariann McDonough, CMO of inContact. The series is designed for executives and contact center managers who want to understand the changing landscape of customer service. The webinars are open to registrants as a series or individually, and each can be viewed as a replay presentation after the live event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV