LEXINGTON, Ky., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) has been recognized as a Leader in managed print services (MPS) again by leading IT market research and advisory firm IDC's 2013 MPDS MarketScape report 1, which analyzes the strategies and current capabilities of companies providing managed print and document services (MPDS).
- As defined by IDC, Leaders are companies that have led and continue to lead the market in both breadth of offering and strategic intent.
- In addition, the report notes that "customers routinely rated Lexmark as excellent in customer service and support 1."
- Lexmark's industry-specific MPS offerings are custom tailored to provide value to global organizations across a broad range of industries, including: manufacturing, banking, insurance, retail, public sector, healthcare and education, among others.
"Lexmark's offering is among the most comprehensive of the vendors we evaluated," said Holly Muscolino, research director, IDC BuyerPulse Analysis: Managed Print and Document Services program. "Lexmark's high MPDS retention rate, glowing customer reviews and the continued growth of its program reflect its strong technology portfolio, robust methodology and execution excellence."
"A keen focus on helping our customers solve their unstructured content, output and process challenges, coupled with deep industry-specific knowledge and global operational capabilities, is what sets Lexmark apart," said Marty Canning, Lexmark executive vice president and president of Imaging Solutions and Services. "We believe IDC's recognition confirms Lexmark's MPS leadership, global solutions capabilities and proven track record of providing MPS to the largest companies around the world."Supporting Resources:
- 2013 IDC MPDS MarketScape excerpt
- Lexmark named an MPS Leader in 2011 IDC MarketScape study
- Lexmark MPS Brochure
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts