JASPER, Ind., July 22, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- German American Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:GABC), will be presenting at the Keefe Bruyette & Woods 2013 Community Bank Investor Conference which will be held July 30 th and 31 st in New York City.
Mark A Schroeder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of German American, together with Bradley M. Rust, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present the Company's business strategy and financial performance at 3:00 p.m. EDT, on Tuesday, July 30th.
The presentation, which is expected to last approximately 25 minutes, may be viewed live and a replay will be available for 60 days by accessing https://www.germanamerican.comor http://www.wsw.com/webcast/kbw12/gabc/ German American Bancorp, Inc., is a NASDAQ-traded (symbol: GABC) financial services holding company based in Jasper, Indiana. German American, through its banking subsidiary German American Bancorp, operates 35 retail banking offices in 13 southern Indiana counties. The Company also owns a trust, brokerage, and financial planning subsidiary (German American Financial Advisors & Trust Company) and a full line property and casualty insurance agency (German American Insurance, Inc.).
CONTACT: For additional information, contact: Mark A Schroeder, Chief Executive Officer of German American Bancorp, Inc. Bradley M. Rust, Executive Vice President/CFO of German American Bancorp, Inc. (812) 482-1314
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV