Sale Of Livewire Mobile Business Assets To OnMobile Has Closed
Livewire Mobile, Inc. announced today that the sale of certain of its assets and liabilities to OnMobile Global Limited has closed.
In connection with the closing, the Company received cash proceeds (net of transaction costs) of approximately $14.3 million. An additional $2.9 million was placed into escrow for certain performance and other contingencies. No distributions to shareholders are planned at this time.
$1.74 million of the proceeds will be deposited with the United States District Court of Massachusetts in compliance with an order stemming from a suit brought by two former directors of the Company’s non-operating Bangalore, India subsidiary seeking indemnification against potential Indian tax liabilities. The Company continues to believe these indemnification claims as well as their associated underlying Indian tax claims are without merit and is maintaining a vigorous defense.
The Company will immediately proceed to change its name to Live Microsystems. Live Microsystems, with its remaining assets and liabilities, will continue to trade on the limited-disclosure tier of OTC Markets and has applied for the new stock symbol LMSC.Investors seeking future information concerning the company or its stock are advised to look for company press releases filed on the OTC Markets under the symbol LMSC. This will be the only location that future corporate information is guaranteed to be posted. Also effective with the closing, the majority of the Company’s employees have become employees of OnMobile. Further, the Company announces the following management changes:
- Robert Pons will continue as Chairman of the Board of Live Microsystems;
- Matthew Stecker will retain his role as CEO of Live Microsystems, and also become Treasurer;
- Todd Donahue, formerly CFO, has accepted a leadership role at OnMobile;
- Matt Gerritsen will retain his role as General Counsel of Live Microsystems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV