This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The main figures of Bradesco (BM&FBovespa: BBDC3; BBDC4), (NYSE: BBD) in the first half of 2013 are presented below:
1. Adjusted Net Income(1) for the first half of 2013 stood at
R$5.921 billion (a 3.7% increase compared to the
R$5.712 billion recorded in the same period of the previous year), corresponding to earnings per share of
R$2.79 in the last 12 months, and Return on Average Adjusted Shareholders' Equity(2) of 18.8%.
2. Adjusted Net Income is composed of
R$4.060 billion from financial activities, representing 68.6% of the total, and
R$1.861 billion from insurance, pension plan and capitalization bond operations, which accounted for 31.4%.
June 30, 2013, Bradesco's market capitalization stood at
R$124.716 billion(3), up 18.9% over the same period in 2012. As of
May 2013, Bradesco common shares compose the Ibovespa index.
4. Total Assets stood at
R$896.697 billion in
June 2013, an 8.0% increase over the same period in 2012. Return on Total Average Assets was 1.3%.
5. The Expanded Loan Portfolio(4) stood at
R$402.517 billion in
June 2013, up 10.3% during the same period in 2012. Operations with individuals totaled
R$123.562 billion (up 10.1% from
June 2012), while operations with companies totaled
R$278.955 billion (up 10.4% from
6. Assets under Management stood at
R$1.234 trillion, a 9.1% increase from
7. Shareholders' Equity stood at
R$66.028 billion in
June 2013, up 3.3% from
June 2012. Capital Adequacy Ratio stood at 15.4% in
June 2013, 11.6% of which fell under Tier I Capital.
8. Interest on Shareholders' Equity were paid and recorded in provision to shareholders in the amount of
R$2.066 billion for the first half of 2013,
R$1.305 billion of which was paid as monthly and interim interest and
R$761 million was recorded in provision.
9. Interest Financial Margin stood at
R$21.078 billion, up 1.6% in comparison with the first half of 2012.
10. The Delinquency Ratio over 90 days dropped 0.5 p.p. in the last 12 months and stood at 3.7% on
June 30, 2013 (4.2% on
June 30, 2012).
11. The Efficiency Ratio(5) improved by 0.6 p.p. (from 42.4% in
June 2012 to 41.8% in
June 2013), and the "adjusted-to-risk" efficiency ratio stood at 52.6% (53.1% in
12. Insurance Written Premiums, Pension Plan Contributions and Capitalization Bond Income totaled
R$24.191 billion in the first half of 2013, up 15.3% over 2012. Technical Reserves stood at
R$131.819 billion, up 17.9% from
13. Investments in infrastructure, information technology and telecommunications amounted to
R$2.296 billion in the first half of 2013, up 15.6% over the same period in 2012.
14. Taxes and contributions, including social security, paid or recorded in provision, amounted to
R$12.991 billion in the first half, of which
R$4.894 billion referred to taxes withheld and collected from third parties and
R$8.097 billion from Bradesco Organization activities, equivalent to 136.8% of Adjusted Net Income (1).
15. Bradesco has an extensive customer service network in
Brazil, with 4,692 Branches and 3,795 Service Branches - PAs. Customers can also use 1,454 PAEs – ATMs (Automatic Teller Machines) in companies, 44,819 Bradesco
Expresso service points, 34,322 Bradesco
Dia & Noite ATMs and 13,650 ATMs.
16. Payroll, plus charges and benefits, totaled
R$5.316 billion. Social benefits provided to the 101,951 employees of the Bradesco Organization and their dependents amounted to
R$1.311 billion, while investments in training and development programs totaled
17. Major Awards and Acknowledgments in the period: