July 22, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- The main figures of Bradesco (BM&FBovespa: BBDC3; BBDC4), (NYSE: BBD) in the first half of 2013 are presented below:
1. Adjusted Net Income(1) for the first half of 2013 stood at
(a 3.7% increase compared to the
recorded in the same period of the previous year), corresponding to earnings per share of
in the last 12 months, and Return on Average Adjusted Shareholders' Equity(2) of 18.8%.
2. Adjusted Net Income is composed of
from financial activities, representing 68.6% of the total, and
from insurance, pension plan and capitalization bond operations, which accounted for 31.4%.
June 30, 2013
, Bradesco's market capitalization stood at
(3), up 18.9% over the same period in 2012. As of
, Bradesco common shares compose the Ibovespa index.
4. Total Assets stood at
, an 8.0% increase over the same period in 2012. Return on Total Average Assets was 1.3%.
5. The Expanded Loan Portfolio(4) stood at
, up 10.3% during the same period in 2012. Operations with individuals totaled
(up 10.1% from
), while operations with companies totaled
(up 10.4% from
6. Assets under Management stood at
, a 9.1% increase from
7. Shareholders' Equity stood at
, up 3.3% from
. Capital Adequacy Ratio stood at 15.4% in
, 11.6% of which fell under Tier I Capital.
8. Interest on Shareholders' Equity were paid and recorded in provision to shareholders in the amount of
for the first half of 2013,
of which was paid as monthly and interim interest and
was recorded in provision.
9. Interest Financial Margin stood at
, up 1.6% in comparison with the first half of 2012.
10. The Delinquency Ratio over 90 days dropped 0.5 p.p. in the last 12 months and stood at 3.7% on
June 30, 2013
June 30, 2012
11. The Efficiency Ratio(5) improved by 0.6 p.p. (from 42.4% in
to 41.8% in
), and the "adjusted-to-risk" efficiency ratio stood at 52.6% (53.1% in
12. Insurance Written Premiums, Pension Plan Contributions and Capitalization Bond Income totaled
in the first half of 2013, up 15.3% over 2012. Technical Reserves stood at
, up 17.9% from
13. Investments in infrastructure, information technology and telecommunications amounted to
in the first half of 2013, up 15.6% over the same period in 2012.
14. Taxes and contributions, including social security, paid or recorded in provision, amounted to
in the first half, of which
referred to taxes withheld and collected from third parties and
from Bradesco Organization activities, equivalent to 136.8% of Adjusted Net Income (1).
15. Bradesco has an extensive customer service network in
, with 4,692 Branches and 3,795 Service Branches - PAs. Customers can also use 1,454 PAEs – ATMs (Automatic Teller Machines) in companies, 44,819 Bradesco
service points, 34,322 Bradesco
Dia & Noite
ATMs and 13,650 ATMs.
16. Payroll, plus charges and benefits, totaled
. Social benefits provided to the 101,951 employees of the Bradesco Organization and their dependents amounted to
, while investments in training and development programs totaled
17. Major Awards and Acknowledgments in the period: