MONTREAL, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE) will hold its second-quarter 2013 results conference call with the financial community on Thursday, August 8, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
Participants will include George Cope, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Siim Vanaselja, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Media are welcome to participate on a listen-only basis.
To participate, please dial toll-free 1-866-225-0198 or (416) 340-8061. A replay will be available for one week by dialing 1-800-408-3053 or (905) 694-9451 and entering pass code 3092522#.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available on BCE's website at: http://www.bce.ca/investors/investorevents/all/show/bce-q2-2013-results-conference-callAbout BCE BCE is Canada's largest communications company, providing a comprehensive and innovative suite of broadband communication services to residential and business customers under the Bell and Bell Aliant brands. Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media. To learn more, please visit BCE.ca. The Bell Let's Talk mental health initiative is a national charitable program that promotes Canadian mental health across Canada with the Bell Let's Talk Day anti-stigma campaign and funding for community care, research and workplace best practices. To learn more, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk. SOURCE Bell Canada
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV