Gary Campanaro Named Chief Financial Officer Of Johnny Rockets
ALISO VIEJO, Calif., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- All-American restaurant franchisor, Johnny Rockets, announces the appointment of Gary Campanaro as Chief Financial Officer. Having served in the same role for El Pollo Loco and Claim Jumper, Campanaro is well-seasoned in the world of restaurant finance.
Prior to those two restaurant appointments, Campanaro worked with The Keith Companies, CB Richard Ellis and CKE Restaurants. He also was an Audit Manager for KPMG, in Costa Mesa, CA.
According to Johnny Rockets President and CEO John Fuller, "I am really pleased that Gary has joined our Company as we prepare for a time of unprecedented growth. His experience working in the restaurant sector and with multiple private equity groups will be very valuable to our owners, our franchisees and our entire corporation."Johnny Rockets currently has about 300 restaurants in 20 countries, having recently opened their first in Russia, Nigeria and Ecuador. Other countries currently in the pipeline include Brazil, Costa Rica, Honduras, Malaysia and India. "This is a great opportunity to join a company on the tipping point," stated Campanaro. "I've no doubt that Johnny Rockets is primed to increase their expansion, both domestically and overseas, especially with the enthusiasm and resources this new ownership group provides." Campanaro is a CPA and Magna Cum Laude graduate of University of Utah. He resides in Southern California and enjoys every hamburger that he's tried on the Johnny Rockets menu. SOURCE Johnny Rockets
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV