PLANO, Texas, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cracker Jack'D brand, on a mission to help keep people going through their busy days, has partnered with custom auto powerhouse West Coast Customs (WCC) to design and build an exclusive mobile sampling vehicle that will be used for an engaging one-of-a-kind cross-country tour. The unique vehicle will also be featured on an episode of the show West Coast Customs later this summer. Cracker Jack'D is one of the many brands from PepsiCo's Frito-Lay division.
The highly stylized, black exterior of this converted RV will be hard to ignore. With a look and feel inspired by the eye-catching design of Cracker Jack'D packaging, the RV comes complete with a transparent water-filled dunk tank dubbed "Splash Party." Fans will not only get to try the Cracker Jack'D snacks, they'll get a shot at knocking someone into the dunk tank. The excitement will be captured real-time through vehicle-mounted cameras streaming video to an exterior-mounted 50-inch television screen, enabling fans to see themselves as they get in on the action. Consumers can follow the tour and check out the streaming video at each stop by visiting the Cracker Jack'D brand on Facebook and Twitter.
"We didn't want this to be a run of the mill sampling event. These are 'Snacks with Impact' so the way we sample needs to make an impact too. The Cracker Jack'D 'Splash Party' is a fun, engaging way to have that impact," said David Skena, vice president of marketing, Frito-Lay. "We couldn't think of a better partner than West Coast Customs to help us deliver a Cracker Jack'D vehicle that is totally in line with the tone of the brand."
The official Cracker Jack'D "Splash Party" tour schedule is as follows:
- Huntington Beach, Calif. – U.S. Open of Surfing ( July 20-28)
- Reno, Nev. - Hot August Nights ( Aug. 7-10)
- Fresno, Calif. - Lowrider Tour 2013 ( Aug. 17)
- Pleasanton, Calif. - Goodguys West Coast Nationals ( Aug. 23-25)
- Kansas City, Mo. - Dancefestopia ( Sept. 13-14)
- Fort Worth, Texas - Goodguys Lone Star Nationals ( Oct. 4-6)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV