Full House Resorts (NASDAQ: FLL) announced today that the Company will be participating in the Credit Suisse Gaming, Lodging, Leisure, Restaurants Conference on Thursday, August 1, 2013. The conference, which will be held at the Credit Suisse offices in New York City, will consist of one-on-one and small group meetings.
To schedule meetings, please contact your Credit Suisse sales representative for requests and availability.
About Full House Resorts, Inc.
Full House owns, develops and manages gaming facilities. The Company owns the Rising Star Casino Resort in Rising Sun, Indiana. The Rising Star Casino has 40,000 square feet of gaming space with almost 1,300 slot and video poker machines and 37 table games. The property includes a 190-room hotel, a pavilion with five food and beverage outlets, an 18-hole Scottish links golf course and a large, multi-purpose Grand Theater for concerts and performance events as well as meetings and conventions. The Company acquired the Silver Slipper Casino in Hancock County, Mississippi on October 1, 2012, which has 37,000 square feet of gaming space with almost 1,000 slot and video poker machines, 26 table games, a poker room and the only live Keno game on the Gulf Coast. The property includes a fine dining restaurant, buffet, quick service restaurant and two casino bars. Full House also owns Stockman’s Casino in Fallon, Nevada and operates the Grand Lodge Casino at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino in Incline Village, Nevada on the north shore of Lake Tahoe under a lease agreement (expiring on August 31, 2018) with an affiliate of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. In addition, the Company has a management agreement with the Pueblo of Pojoaque for the operations of the Buffalo Thunder Casino and Resort in Santa Fe, New Mexico along with the Pueblo’s Cities of Gold and Sports Bar casino facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV