Broadcom (BRCM) ($33.69) is just below its 200-day SMA at $33.86. My annual value level is $32.91 with my quarterly risky level at $34.31.
Discover Financial (DFS) ($50.62) set a multi-year high at $51.25 on July 15 after being as low as $45.08 on June 24. My semiannual value level is $48.93 with a weekly pivot at $50.00.
Freeport McMoRan (FCX) ($28.56) set a multi-year low at $26.38 on Jane 24. My weekly value level is $27.34 with the 200-week SMA at $33.58.
Nabors Industries (NBR) ($15.62) is just above its 200-day SMA at $15.38. My weekly value level is $14.89 with my annual risky level at $18.49.Panera Bread (PNRA) ($186.30) set a multi-year high at $194.77 on May 31 then traded down to $174.18 on June 24. My semiannual value level is $179.90 with a weekly pivot at $184.74 and quarterly risky level at $188.25. AT&T (T) ($35.81) is positioned between its 200-day SMA at $35.63 and its 50-day SMA at $35.93. My weekly value level is $34.25 with a quarterly pivot at $36.27 and semiannual risky level at $38.14. Travelers (TRV) ($84.66) set a multi-year high at $89.00 on April 23 then traded down to $77.38 on June 24. My weekly value level is $81.54 with a semiannual pivot at $85.15 and monthly risky level at $87.88. United Technologies (UTX) ($102.48) set a multi-year high at $102.50 last Friday. My weekly value level is $98.26 with a monthly pivot at $100.89 and semiannual risky level at $107.61. Valero Energy (VLO) ($34.71) is just below its 200-day SMA at $35.08. My weekly value level is $32.72 with a quarterly pivot at $34.34 with a semiannual risky level at $34.73. Netflix, McDonald's Earnings Preview. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV