Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq:MBIS) today announced the addition of a fireside chat with Shakil Khan, Head of Special Projects for Spotify and Founder of CoinDesk, at next week’s Inside Bitcoins event on July 30 in New York City.
Khan will discuss the future of online transactions and analyze the trends, changes, technologies, companies, and key thinkers in the Bitcoin world.
Patrick Griffin, Head of Business Development for OpenCoin, an organization that develops and promotes the Ripple network protocol and payment system, has also been added to the agenda. Griffin will join the event’s Legal and Regulatory Issues Facing Virtual Currency Businesses panel.
Trevor Timm, Co-Founder and Executive Director of Freedom of the Press Foundation, will explore how peer-to-peer currencies like Bitcoin can help journalists, publishers, whistleblowers and politically disfavored groups resist or circumvent authoritarian measures. Given the recent controversy surrounding the National Security Agency (NSA) and Edward Snowden, this session is sure to be controversial and thought provoking.Visit http://insidebitcoins.com to view the full agenda. Prices increase onsite. If your company is interested in sponsoring or exhibiting, contact Frank Fazio at firstname.lastname@example.org. About Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. (Nasdaq: MBIS) is a leading Internet media company that provides services for social media, traditional media, and creative professionals, as well as for innovators in the 3D printing and mobile app industries. Service offerings include an online job board, news and analysis, trade shows and events, online and in-person courses, and research products. All current Mediabistro Inc. press releases can be found online at: http://www.corporate.mediabistro.com/corporate/press.html.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV