PropertyInfo Corporation, a Stewart ® company, announced today the release of an upgraded SureClose, the most widely used transaction management software in the country. The recently updated SureClose 3.7 provides enhanced functionality that helps increase overall productivity, improves efficiencies and can protect your customers’ personal and private information.
“We are dedicated to advancing new technology to improve our programs and make our customers’ businesses run more smoothly,” said Tom Groom, Senior Vice President Title and Realty Technology for PropertyInfo Corporation. “The updated SureClose features do just that, increasing efficiency and improving SureClose users’ ability to protect their customers’ personal information when distributing real estate closing information and documents.”
The new features of SureClose 3.7 include:
- A new and improved login interface
- Stewart’s eClosingRoom ™ technology has been added to SureClose to enhance convenience by enabling customers to electronically sign closing documents 24/7 from anywhere with Internet access
- New fields enable users to split and file messages and documents to easily organize all data within the program
- Improved contact search functionality delivers search results faster
- Ability to further protect SureClose user’s customer confidential information with secure messaging to send protected documents as hyperlinks or send entire messages, including attachments as a secure message
For more information, visit http://www.sureclose.com.About PropertyInfo Corp., a Stewart Company PropertyInfo Corp., a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Title Company, delivers state-of-the-art real estate information solutions to the real estate, closing and mortgage industries. As a global provider of online transaction management and e-closing solutions, real estate information services, title/escrow production systems, hosting services, software development and online product distribution via its Web portal, PropertyInfo.com, PropertyInfo provides title and real estate professionals with the electronic data and integrated applications needed to increase their business efficiency and improve the quality of information used throughout the real estate transaction process. For more information, visit http://www.propertyinfo.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. About Stewart Stewart Title Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Stewart Information Services Corp. (NYSE-STC), a customer-focused, global title insurance and real estate services company offering products and services through our direct operations, network of approved agencies and other companies within the Stewart family. Stewart provides these services to homebuyers and sellers; residential and commercial real estate professionals; mortgage lenders and servicers; title agencies and real estate attorneys; home builders; and United States and foreign governments. Stewart also provides loan origination and servicing support; loan review services; loss mitigation; REO asset management; home and personal insurance services; tax-deferred exchanges; and technology to streamline the real estate process. Stewart offers personalized service, industry expertise and customized solutions for virtually any type of real estate transaction, and is the preferred real estate services provider. More information can be found at http://www.stewart.com/news. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts