9. -- Travelers (TRV), the insurance giant and Dow component, is expected to post a second-quarter profit of $1.60 a share when it reports earnings before Tuesday's opening bell.
10. -- Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, sometimes known as Kate Middleton, gave birth to a boy on Monday. The child weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces. His name wasn't revealed. The baby is third in line for the British throne. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts