8. -- AT&T (T), the second-largest cellphone carrier in the U.S., is expected by Wall Street to post second-quarter earnings on Tuesday of 68 cents a share on revenue of $31.81 billion.
9. -- Travelers (TRV), the insurance giant and Dow component, is expected to post a second-quarter profit of $1.60 a share when it reports earnings before Tuesday's opening bell.
10. -- Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, sometimes known as Kate Middleton, gave birth to a boy on Monday. The child weighed 8 pounds, 6 ounces. His name wasn't revealed. The baby is third in line for the British throne. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV