HOUSTON, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Parker Drilling Company (NYSE: PKD) (the "Company") today announced that it intends, subject to market and other conditions, to offer and sell to eligible purchasers $225 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2020. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering (i) to repay in full the outstanding indebtedness and other amounts owing under its $125 million five-year term loan with Goldman Sachs Bank USA undertaken to fund the April 22, 2013 acquisition of ITS Tubular Services Limited and certain of its affiliates, (ii) to repay in full the indebtedness outstanding under its senior secured term loan facility (as recently amended to provide for additional future borrowings through April 30, 2014) and (iii) for general corporate purposes.
The notes to be offered have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (Securities Act), or any state securities laws and, unless so registered, may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from, or in a transaction not subject to, the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. The notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers in reliance on Rule 144A under the Securities Act and non-U.S. persons in transactions outside the United States in reliance on Regulation S under the Securities Act.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any notes nor shall there be any sale of notes in any state in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV