WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- 505 Games, a global publisher of video games, in partnership with Build-A-Bear Workshop ®(NYSE: BBW) today announced the launch of Build-A-Bear Workshop ® Bear Valley ™ for iPhone ®, iPad ® and iPod touch ®. Developed by WayForward, the game lets Build-A-Bear Workshop enthusiasts make their own furry friends as they visit and explore Bear Valley and engage in tons of fun and activities.
In Bear Valley, fans can take their bears shopping for the latest fashion trends, treat them to a day at the spa, customize their own Cub Condo ®, plus visit Paw Print Park to enjoy slides, swings, a merry-go-round and more.
Additional features include:
- An outdoor theatre where bears perform musical Bear Bops and put on fashion shows.
- A customizable Pawsome Pad with curtains, furniture, wallpaper and electronics.
- The Bear Farm where players can grow crops, milk cows and gather eggs.
- A toy vendor where bears visit to ride skateboards, fly kites, and inner tube down the Bear Valley River.
- Strike-A-Pose Studio where bears participate in scavenger hunts.
- Bearemy's Bakery where bears prepare delicious goodies.
The Build-A-Bear Workshop Bear Valley App is available for $4.99 from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/build-bear-workshop-bear-valley/id642933831?ls=1&mt=8Check out the trailer at: http://youtu.be/LTNMVWXeGuw About Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience. There are more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Canada, the United Kingdom and Ireland, and franchise stores in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, Mexico and South America. Founded in St. Louis in 1997, Build-A-Bear Workshop is the leader in interactive retail. Brands include make-your-own Major League Baseball ® mascot in-stadium locations, and Build-A-Dino ® stores. Build-A-Bear Workshop extends its in-store interactive experience online with its award winning virtual world Web site at bearville.com™. The company was named to the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For ® list for the fifth year in a row in 2013. Build-A-Bear Workshop (NYSE: BBW) posted total revenue of $380.9 million in fiscal 2012. For more information, call 888.560.BEAR (2327) or visit the company's award-winning Web site at buildabear.com®. About 505 Games 505 Games is a global video game publisher focused on offering a broad selection of titles for players of all ages and levels. The company publishes games on leading console and handheld platforms as well as for mobile devices and social networks. Product highlights include Sniper Elite V2, Terraria, Way of The Dogg, Naughty Bear as well as the upcoming Brothers – A Tale of Two Sons, PAYDAY 2, TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre, How to Survive and Rekoil. 505 Games has offices in Los Angeles, Milton Keynes, UK, Lyon, Munich, Milan and Madrid and a network of distribution partners within the Nordic territories and Australia. For more information on 505 Games and its products please visit www.505games.com. For Media Inquiries Please Contact: Lisa FieldsPublic Relations Director, North America505 Games email@example.com (818) 540-3013 Shannon LammertSenior Public Relations BearBuild-A-Bear Workshop firstname.lastname@example.org (314) 556-8841 SOURCE 505 Games
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV