UK's Esselar Selects Visage As Mobile Cost Management Platform
SAN FRANCISCO, July 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Visage, the enterprise mobility Software as a Service, announced today that Esselar has selected Visage as its mobile expense management solution. Visage will be featured as part of Esselar's Conexus mobility management suite in the United Kingdom as well as globally.
"The addition of Visage brings the critical component of cost management to the Conexus platform," said Richard Neale, CTO, Esselar. "Our customers will now have the most complete solution available for end-to-end mobility management.""We are now open to do business across the United Kingdom and the globe, and Esselar could not have been a more perfect first international partner," said Bzur Haun, CEO, Visage. "Mobility management should be about investing to make your workforce and company as productive and competitive as it can be. Our solutions for company-paid and BYOD cost management allow enterprises to spend wisely and reap the full ROI from their mobile workforce." About EsselarEsselar is a leading technology specialist in two key areas: Mobile IT and Cloud-Based Security. It combines its partner's best-of-breed technologies with industry expertise and support to provide its customers with two dedicated solutions, Conexus and Protexus. These two bespoke solutions, which are modular and scalable on-demand, are backed up by Esselar's expert consultancy service. Conexus – The connectivity suite to enable the corporate use of smart mobile devices. Powered by Visage, MobileIron, AppConnect, iPass, SafeNet, Aerohive, Wandera and Asavie Protexus – The cloud-based security suite powered by Mimecast, Cisco Cloud Web Security, Websense, Appthority and SafeNet Esselar enables its customers to connect their mobile workforces safely and securely while also ensuring roaming costs are controlled, and apps and devices are managed appropriately.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV