Frost & Sullivan: SMBG Suppliers Look To Tap The Huge Underpenetrated Diabetic Population In Asia-Pacific
"There are many non-invasive or painless meters in the later stages of clinical trials, and some are already commercially available," said Dixit. "The introduction of these products with novel features will go a long way in helping OEMs shed their commodity status and stand out in the market."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an e-mail to Donna Jeremiah, Corporate Communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company e-mail address, company website, city, state and country.
APAC Self Monitoring of Blood Glucose (SMBG) Market is part of the Advanced Medical Technologies Growth Partnership Service program. Frost & Sullivan's related research services include: U.S. Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Market, European Interventional Radiology and Cardiology Market, Cardiac Rhythm Device Market in Mexico, and U.S. Breast Imaging Systems Market. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV