Growth Of End-user Segments Spurs Demand For Advanced Medium And High Voltage Motors In Southeast Asia, Finds Frost & Sullivan
"Moreover, established companies are looking to consolidate their market position through strategic mergers and acquisitions, which will help complete their product range and gain local acceptance," noted Purushotham. "The recent ABB acquisition of Baldor Electric, the leading supplier of medium and high voltage motors in North America, is a clear indicator of this fact. Though the main objective was to acquire a share in the American market, ABB's product range widened through the acquisition, making it a force to reckon with in the Southeast Asian market."
If you are interested in more information on this research, please send an e-mail to Donna Jeremiah, Corporate Communications, at email@example.com, with your full name, company name, job title, telephone number, company e-mail address, company website, city, state and country.
Southeast Asian Medium and High Voltage Motors Market is part of the Power Transmission Growth Partnership Service program. All research services included in subscriptions provide detailed market opportunities and industry trends evaluated following extensive interviews with market participants.
About Frost & SullivanFrost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV