Siemens (SI), an electronics and electrical engineering company, operates in the energy, health care, industry and infrastructure and cities sectors worldwide. This stock closed up 1.3% at $109.32 in Friday's trading session.
Friday's Volume: 887,000
Three-Month Average Volume: 394,216
Volume % Change: 126%
Three-Month Average Volume: 195,715
Volume % Change: 160% >>Beat the S&P With 5 Stocks Wall Street Hates From a technical perspective, CSTE spiked sharply higher here right above some near-term support at $28.85 with above-average volume. This move pushed shares of CSTE into breakout territory, since the stock took out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $30.26 to $30.50. This move also pushed shares of CSTE into new all-time high territory, since the stock hit an intraday high of $32.98. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CSTE as long as it's trending those breakout levels at $30.50 or $30.26 and then once it sustains a move or close above its new all-time high at $32.98 with volume that's near or above 195,715 shares. If we get that move soon, then CSTE will set up to enter new all-time-high territory, which is bullish technical price action. Some possible upside targets off that move are $40 to $43.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV