The Salamander Stands Alone in 2013 Luxury
SAN DIEGO ( TheStreet) -- It's being called the future power playground for Washington's elite.
It has been chronicled by CNN, Town & Country, The Wall Street Journal and The Washingtonian, among others.
It's the only destination luxury resort slated to open in the United States this year, and while the construction price is not being disclosed, the list of amenities and details that are part of the soon-to-open Salamander Resort & Spa is revealing enough.Built on 340 acres in Middleburg, Va., in the heart of horse and wine country and just one hour outside Washington, D.C., the nation's newest posh resort includes a 23,000-square-foot spa, 22-stall horse stables that allow guests to bring their horses with them, a full-service equestrian center, a high-tech cooking studio that can be rented for private dinners and team-building events and guest rooms that are nearly 600 square feet and have 10-foot ceilings. Other details include indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, putting greens and a zip line and ropes course in the surrounding woods.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV